Moon of Alabama publicerade nedanstående ” Losing In Ukraine” 18 januari. Läs och begrunda…
- What If Russia Loses? – Foreign Affairs – Mar 4, 2022
- Blinken: Putin is ’destined to lose’ war against Ukraine – Politico – Mar 6, 2022
- Russia Has ’Lost’ Ukraine War, Analyst Says, but Poll Shows Most Blame U.S – Newsweek – Mar 14, 2022
- Gen. Jack Keane says Putin ’on his way to losing’ the war in Ukraine – Foxnews – Sep 23, 2022
- Battle of Kherson: Russian retreat confirms Putin is losing the war – Atlantic Council – Nov 10, 2022
- ’Losing is not an option’: Putin is ’desperate’ to avoid defeat in Ukraine as anxiety rises in Moscow – CNBC – Nov 23, 2022
- Putin is losing against Ukraine, against the West – and at home – CEPA – Nov 23, 2022
- Why Putin can’t give up on his losing war – Financial Review – Nov 25, 2022
- Russia Is Losing the War. Give Ukraine the Weapons to End It – 1945 – Dec 3, 2022
- Russia is losing in Ukraine, says head of UK armed forces – Financial Times – Dec 14, 2022
- Russia is losing in Ukraine and ’will continue to fail in all its war aims,’ the UK’s armed forces chief says – Business Insider – Dec 14, 2022
- Russia is losing and the world can see that Putin is lying: UK statement to the OSCE – uk.gov – Dec 15, 2022
- What next for the world if Russia loses in Ukraine? – The Week – Dec 16, 2022
- The Long Goodbye: Why Russia is losing the war – Euractiv – Dec 20, 2022
- The war in Ukraine: Convincing Putin he holds a losing hand – CBS News – Jan 1, 2023
Det finns fler än en person som inte håller med om ovanstående. Men bara en av dem är verkligen betydelsefull:
- Putin: Russian Military-Industrial Might Makes Ukraine Victory ’Inevitable’ – U.S. News – Jan 18, 2023
President Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday that Russia’s powerful military-industrial complex was ramping up production and was one of the main reasons why Russia would prevail in Ukraine.Putin, speaking to workers at a factory in St Petersburg that makes air defence systems, said overall military equipment output was rising even as demand for it was growing because of what he calls Russia’s ”special military operation” in Ukraine.
”In terms of achieving the end result and the victory that is inevitable, there are several things … It is the unity and cohesion of the Russian and multinational Russian people, the courage and heroism of our fighters … and of course the work of the military-industrial complex and factories like yours and people like you,” said Putin.
”Victory is assured, I have no doubt about it.”
Putin said Russian arms companies manufactured about the same number of anti-aircraft missiles as the rest of the world combined, and three times more than the United States.